Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tying Up Loose Ends

So when I was 13, I got a gift certificate to a craft store, and decided to spend it on latch hook rug kit. My mom cautioned me, saying "That's quite an involved project..." But I ignored her advice, and went for it anyway. When I got home and opened the kit, I was surprisingly terrified by the intricate and complicated instructions, the 15 different shades of grey and off-white, and the sheer size of the thing. Needless to say, I didn't make very quick progress on completing the project.

However, it's been almost 7 years, and I'm proud to say that I've finally finished my koala rug! Thanks to hours and hours of Harry Potter audio books, and a much more patient disposition, I can finally cross another half-finished project off my list :)

Although I didn't put much creativity into this project (since it was a kit), I decided to post it anyway, because I'm just so pleased that it's FINALLY done! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment